PLYMOUTH RUBBER EUROPA, S.A.U. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you:
- Its company name is PLYMOUTH RUBBER EUROPA, S.A.U.
- Its Tax Identification Number is A36269694
- Its address is Carretera Porriño-salceda, Km 1,5, 36400, O Porriño (Pontevedra) Spain.
- Its contact telephone number is 986344148
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra
- And it has the following contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data linked to this website complies with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Who is the Data Controller?
- PLYMOUTH RUBBER EUROPA, S.A.U.
- Tax ID No. : A36269694
- Address: Carretera Porriño-salceda, Km 1,5, 36400, O Porriño (Pontevedra) Spain
- Telephone: 986344148
- E-mail: email@example.com
What is the purpose and legitimacy of the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the different sections of our website, we process your data for the following purposes:
1. To deal with requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints made through the contact form on the website. We may process your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity.
2. To promotional activities (sending commercial communications). We may process your data for this purpose because you have given us your consent.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the stated purposes and/or you request us to delete it.
To whom will your data be passed on?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. They will be communicated to our data processors when necessary for the correct provision of the service.
Will international data transfers be carried out?
No. International data transfers will not be carried out.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, the origin of the data and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, any processing operations previously carried out will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to the address or e-mail address indicated at the beginning of this policy. PLYMOUTH RUBBER EUROPA, S.A.U. provides models for the exercise of rights that can be requested at the address or via the e-mail address indicated above. For further
Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may file a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic site:
https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.